Sunday, May 18, 2014

YOU CAN DO IT

This card was inspired from Addicted to Stamps -Challenge #95  Photo Inspiration, and I combined the idea with CAS(E) this Sketch  #76, Inspired By #115 and also Colour Throwdown #292 . 








 I stamped the bird stamp with Versa Mark ink, white embossed, water colored ,and decorated it with pink and sliver pearl. The sentiment (Kaisercraft) was embossed with sliver.






stamp: Kaisercraft, Free gift of Crafts Beautiful Magizine(2013 september)
water color


I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Addicted to Stamps -Challenge #95  Photo Inspiration

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. What great water colouring. So pleased you joined us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great take on both challenges! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your card is gorgeous..
    thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wartercoloring and bird!! Thxs for playing at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of the challenges. I love the white embossed, water-colored look! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so beautiful! I love the watercoloring, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...your bird is sooo gorgeous....love the embossing and the beautiful watercoloring on the background!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Love the bold colours, the layout - all of it. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Weiwei, I love the coloring. Thank you for sharing with ATSM!! and I am ur new follower :) u inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love how you embossed it in white first and added different colors then!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your showcasing at Less is More. I have this stamp and had no idea what to do with it! But you have inspired me to have a go!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...