Sunday, November 16, 2014

dear hugs

Hi, It's day's second card! HA HA ~ 


I was inspired by the earth-color tone, pine cone, and the 'home' theme. Because the squirrel live in the tree, and home is a place  where you can receive bear hugs from family.
First, I used watercolor to create the background.
Next, I used Paper Smooches' digital squirrel image, and color it with color pencils.

Then, I cut the trunk, leaves, and so on. And decorated these on the card.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment using black ink. 


Thank you for standing by. 
have a nice day.
Wei Wei




I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Paper Smooches SquirrelFest Challenge + Giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. such a fun card Wei Wei and that water colour wash is the perfect background. Great to see you join us for this challenge at TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Wei Wei! I love how you used the squirrel for a holiday card and your watercoloured background is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along in my SquirrelFest Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun card, that cheeky squirrel looks great on a Christmas card :0)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so fun! The squirrel is adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...