Translate

2014年11月15日 星期六

Happy Holiday

Hi friends! It's Wei Wei.
Today I would like to share this clear Acetate tag card!


This is my first time to use Acetate Tag!
I started to create the star background by using star image with pink ink. 
Next, I used sliver and green glitter (Nail Polish) to decorate the tag.
After the glitter dried, I printed the birdy image(from Create a smile free digital image) and colored it with Copic Maker. I wanted my birdy to look quite bright so I added a thick coat of Glossy Accents.

To create trees, I stamped the flourished image with clear embossing power, colored them with deep green, and cut it out. 
At the end, I added some gemstones and ribbon.


Here is my card.


Thank you for standing by. 

have a nice day.
Wei Wei

I'm entering this card to the following challenge
CASology-WEEK 121: FESTIVE

CAS(E) this Sketch #100!!!
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -We’re Seeing Stars
Inkspirational Challenge #69- Word Prompt - Shine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...