Translate

2015年1月17日 星期六

Make A Wish

Hello! Wei Wei here and I’d like to share a cute card.


I used a easy technique- paper piecing! I chose this adorable deer, stamped it on the pattern paper, and made some shadow effects with copic maker. 
I also used the inlaid cut technique to create my Semi-elliptical background. And I found some flower pattern paper that I've neglected for a long time, so I decided to used them to create my lawn background.
To add so playful fun and give the deer some friends, 
I stamped little bee,butterfly, and grass, and gave them some soft colour.
 
很高興和大家分享這張小鹿卡片。因為剛拿到Avery Elle的印章,迫不及待地趕快試一下,果然如想像中的可愛、實用。



Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.


I'm entering this card to the following challenge
CASology -WEEK 129: NBUS
AEI♥U Challenge#20–Paper Piecing!!
Virginia's View Challenge #11 (Clean Slate)

Less is More - Week 207
HLS January Sketch Challenge
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...