Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thank you

Hi, It's Wei Wei there. 
Happy New Year! Hope your new year have a wonderful start.


I started by creating an embossed flower background, then I cut the elegant label die. 
Next, I stamped the vintage label, sentiment, and rose with Versa Magic ink.
To finish off the card, I decorated this card with ribbon and lace. I also wanted this card more delicated, I added some sliver glitter.

And that’s it. So simple and easy to assemble.


Thank you for standing by.


I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pick A Fave(I chose Anything Goes and Sketch #76)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Wei Wei! Wonderful embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing a card with us at Colour Me…! for our 1 year anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous thank you card!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call - Winter Wonder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...