Translate

2015年4月15日 星期三

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #140

Hi everyone.
and it's all about photo inspiration.

 


Here is my DT card.

I was inspired by flower on the table, so I created a flower theme card.
For this card, I decided to go for a classy, clean and watercolor look. 
I simply sprayed some water on the watercolor paper. 
Then, I stamped flowers and leaves with Memento ink and distress ink. 
For a perfect look, I also blended the colors using watercolor pen. 
Finally, I stamped sentiment with black Memento ink and added a few sequins on the card.

大家好,這次ATSM的挑戰是照片聯想。
我的靈感來自照片中桌上的花。因為真的很喜歡花的卡片。 = )
這張卡片用的印章來自Avery Elle,是我最喜歡的牌子之一。
為了創造水彩風,我先將水彩紙染濕。趁水還沒乾之前,將蓋上Memento 和 distress 印台的圖案蓋依序蓋在紙上,就可以看見色彩在紙上慢慢暈開。當然這其中必須用到遮蔽技法,否則顏料重覆混在一起,會看起來髒髒的。接下來可以用沾水的水彩筆,用縫合法將圖案間的留白處或是顏色接界處小心暈染,並且為主要的花朵加上一點陰影,為花朵增添立體感。
最後加上幾片透明和白色亮片點綴,並蓋上黑色字章。
整張卡片就完成了!



Don't forget to check out the other talented DT's awesome creations.
And most importantly, our gorgeous sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps . The winner will get 7 digis.

Thank you for standing by. Have a nice day.

I'm entering to the following challenge
Simon Says April Showers and/or Spring Flowers
AAA Cards Game #37 It's Springtime
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Bouquet
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...