Translate

2015年7月4日 星期六

Thanks

Hi! It’s Wei Wei here today sharing a card that I made using a pretty layering flower set. 


For this card, I was inspired by Wplus9 PURE COLOR Combination. I was deeply attracted by that pretty, fresh and warm summery color palette when I first saw it on the blog post. I never try that color combination before, so I decided to try
.


First, I die cut the scalloped mat panel. I then stamped the bouquet image in Versa Magic ink and Memento Ink. I also assembled many small flowers and leaves freely and randomly.

Next, I die cut the 'thanks', gluing it to a foam tape to build up the dimension. I moved the 'thanks' slightly, so the black paper under the panel can be showed up.

To finish off, I colored three pearls with orange Copic to match summery color palette.


Here is a closeup!

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day.

I'm entering to the following challenges
PURE COLOR WITH KARA: Summer Anemones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...