Friday, November 6, 2015

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#25

Hello dear Friends! Welcome to another STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & NEWSPRINT or sketch challenge.


You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.




My DT card is below:



For this card, I showcased the new stamp set-True North from STAMPlorations. 

First, I created my textured background by using Glossy Paper, VersaMark and Water-based Dye Ink. I also splashed some water on the glossy paper.

Next, I stamped the light house and fussy cut it.

To match the challenge theme, I added a brown newsprint.





Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
And we also have three talented guest designer-Helen Liu.


Thank you for stopping by.







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...