Sunday, December 20, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hi there everyone! Today I'd like to share this cute Christmas card.




This card was inspired by the picture of Sparkle And Shine Challenge.

I have used the Mama Elephant borders to create the background. The penguins, sled , trees and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn. 

To finish off, I added some colorful star-shaped sequins which is a free gift from Pretty Pink Posh.


I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 

Thank you !!!


I'm entering to the following challenge


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas Card Wei Wei. Cute design, perfect colors. Excellent for the season.

    Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Hugs,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the little penguins! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...