Friday, December 18, 2015

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#26 Reminder Post

Hello dear Friends! 

This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & A HOLIDAY or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.





My DT card is below :


When I saw the sketch, I recalled this Morning Glory stamp set from STAMPlorations at once. So I decided to use this beautiful flower to take on this sketch. 

First, I stamped the Morning Glory image with black ink, fussy cut, and colored it with ZIG clean color real brush pens. 
For the background, I die cut the Dodec Cover pattern. 

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment from Stamplorations Fond Expressions stamp set with black ink, and added some sequins.



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
And we also have a talented guest designer-Rahmat.

Thank you for stopping by.


I'm entering to the following challenge
Simon Says: Die Crazy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Wei Wei, the purple morning glory looks as though it's made of velvet! Love the coverplate too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Wei Wei! The flowers are so elegant and striking against the pretty white background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...