Translate

2016年2月10日 星期三

STAMPlorations Dino Things special stamp release

Hey, friends! 
STAMPlorations has a special stamp release.
In this special release, we're putting the spotlight on the AWESOME stamp set below:

Dino Things!




Here is my DT card.


For this card, I chose the cute Pterosaur to be the theme because I love the Petrie who is one of the main characters in the animated 'The Land Before Time'.

 I first created the sky background with watercolor. I also die cut the cloud and sun.

Next, I stamped Pterosaur with black ink and colored it.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment from SUBWAY ART BUILDERS: Dare


I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 
Commenting closes February 12, Friday, 11:55 p.m. Pacific
Winner announced Sunday, February 14


Thank you !!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...