Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #186 【100% stamped card │印章卡片】


Hi everyone! 


This week our theme is Anything Goes!

Our Sponsor is

Prize: $10.00 gift certificate.

Here is my DT card.


This is a 100% stamped card.
I just stamped those willow and plant with different green ink.

Then, I stamped the sentiment with black ink.

To add some interest, I adhered some sequins.



I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 
Thank you !!!

3 comments:

  1. As always, your stamping and color combo is absolutely gorgeous, Wei Wei! Stunning "One layer card"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simple and gorgeous card...I LOVE your design and color combo...Željka XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love it!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...