Saturday, June 25, 2016

rainbow tree 彩虹樹手作卡片

Hello, Today I would like to share this rainbow tree card with you.


I first blended some rainbow colors by using Zig clean color real brush pens on the white card.

Next, I die cut the tree (from CFC) on the white panel. I used foam tape to adhere the panel. 

To finish off, I added some some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and stamped sentiment (from Altenew) in black.


彩虹樹手作卡片製作步驟:
1.首先用 Zig clean color real brush pens 在水彩紙卡片上畫出彩虹的混色。
2.用另一張卡紙,以樹的刀模裁切。
3.將裁好樹的卡紙,以泡棉膠黏在之前畫有彩虹顏色的卡片上。在將剛剛裁出的樹,貼在彩虹樹旁邊。
4.最後蓋上字章,並以亮片點綴樹梢。




I'm entering to the following challenges
Virginia's View Challenge #22 (Summer Challenge)
Pretty Pink Posh Rainbow Challenge

HLS June Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...