Saturday, July 23, 2016

Congratulations! 婚禮手作卡片

Hello~ friends ! Today I would like to share this card with you.

This card is for one of my good friends married this weekend.


I take on the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #182, and the colors is inspired by Altenew  July Inspiration Challenge – Weddings!

I stamp some layer flowers (from Altenew) with light and deep pink inks, and heart emboss the outline of flowers in gold. The leaves are made in the same way. 
I also use some Wplus9's little flowers with yellow ink.

Then, I arrange those flowers and leaves. To add some dimension, I adhere some flowers with foam tape. 

Finally, I heat emboss the sentiment in gold on black banner.

婚禮手作卡片製作步驟:
1. 首先, 使用層次花朵印章蓋印幾朵花和葉子,並將花的外框燙金。
2.花朵印章來自Altenew和Wplus9。
3.使用泡棉膠固定花朵,讓畫面看起來立體有層次感。
4.蓋印"恭喜"字章,並燙金。卡片即完成。






Thank you!

I'm entering to the following challenges
CAS(E) this Sketch #182
Altenew  July Inspiration Challenge – Weddings!
Uniko Challenge #34
AAA Cards: Game #69 - One Stash Favorite. (The flower stamp set from Altenew in my stash is one of my favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...