Sunday, July 3, 2016

STAMPlorations 3rd Birthday Blog Hop Day4



Today I am featuring Kathryn’s Big Wishes by Dee’s Artsy Impressions Special Stamp Release.

Here is my DT card, hope you like it.


This card is very easy to do. 

I think "shaker" is suitable for birthday theme, so I started by creating the shaker balloon. 

Next, I colored the girl with Zig clean color real brush pens.

I then stamped the sentiment in black. To emphasize the "wish", I used ombre colors and underline by using black pen.




PRIZES

All prizes will be randomly drawn using Random.org

Prizes for commenting on the STAMPlorations blog and STAMPlorations designers blogs:
  • THREE (3) winners of $25 gift certificate
  • SEVEN (7) winners (1 per day) of $10 gift certificate

Prizes for liking, commenting, sharing, and tagging a friend on the STAMPlorations Facebook page post:
  • TWO (2) winners of $15 gift certificate -- 1 for the commenter and 1 for the friend she tags in the comment

Prizes for creating and linking up a party/celebration/birthday project:
  • ONE (1) winner of Kathryn’s Big Wishes stamp set
  • ONE (1) winner of CUTplorations word dies (winner chooses 3 from 10 available)

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...