Sunday, August 7, 2016

Wish you the most beautiful day 手作卡片

Hi, Hope you have a great weekend so far.
The weather is too hot to go outside, so I decide to stay at home and play with my stamps.


This card, I mix the solid peony and outline peony. First, I stamp the multi-layered peony with VersaMagic ink (White, Pink Grapefruit, and Pink Petunia). I also use masking technique, and stamp the leaves and other peonies.

Then, I use gray Copic marker to add the shadow around the peonies and leaves. 

  To finish off, I add some sequins and stamp the sentiment.

手作花卉卡片製作步驟:
1.使用多層次蓋印牡丹印章,先以白色印台蓋印底色,接著分別使用深粉紅和淺粉紅蓋印。
2.使用遮蔽技巧,以白色印台蓋印葉子,以及用粉紅色印台蓋印牡丹的外框。
3.點綴亮片並蓋上字章,卡片即完成。





I'm entering to the following challenges
Uniko Studio Challenge # 34
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge (Fabulous Florals)
Altenew Inspiration Challenge August

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...