Tuesday, September 27, 2016

forever grateful+with all my hugs 手作卡片 手帳裝飾

Because Typhoon Megi is coming to Taiwan, we have a Typhoon day-off.
The rain is too heavy to go outside, so I stay at home to create some projects.
I create a card and a planner dashboard.




For this card, I use masking technique and stamp the roses, little flowers and leaves on white panel.

After the stamping, I cut the right edge of the flowers and leaves with scissors. Then, I adhere the panel on another white card stock. 

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment and add a butterfly.




I am entering to the following challenges:
Altenew September 2016 Inspiration Challenge – Craft Room



I am addicted to planner recently. The great thing about planners is that there are nearly an endless amount of ways to decorate them and add personality to keep you motivated with your daily goals.

It’s simple enough to make your own dashboard by using stamping tools and techniques.

For this planner dashboard, I stamp the roses, little flowers, and leaves randomly on white panel. I also add some sentiment. 

I think a DIY dashboard can do a lot to help motivate and inspire you whenever you open it up!

DIY手帳隔板:
最近迷上六孔手帳,特地網上訂了這款少女心爆表的6A大小手帳。
然後興高采烈的開始玩裝飾。
首先想到的就是用印章DIY隔板。
作法很簡單,用多層次玫瑰花的印章及紫色印台蓋印。再加上葉子及小花。
然後,蓋上自己喜歡的字句,並在邊邊打洞。隔板即完成。


Thank you~ Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...