Friday, September 16, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#35 Reminder Post 【手作卡片 】

Hello dear Friends! 
This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & MONOCHROME or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.





Today I want to show my two new cards using positive and negative of the same die.

I choose green as my color base. I first put the ARTplorations Stencil-Botanical Lush on white card stock, and apply some light and deep green inks on it.


For the first card, I use Amazing Word Die - CUTplorations and a negative die-cutting technique.


The second card, I take die-cut sentiment left from the first card. I also adhere a piece of vellum underneath the sentiment.




So here you have it – two simple card with using just one die and minimum supplies. But I just love how they turn out.


Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...