Sunday, February 26, 2017

colors & enjoy scrapbooking 相編

Hello, Today I would like to share this layout using Altenew stamp set, Crate Paper and Simple Stories products.
  

As you know, floral is my favorite theme, so I decided to create a floral looks layout.
First, I used green watercolor to create the background and added some touch of splattered spray mist. After the watercolors dried, I adhered my photo. 


Those flowers are from Altenew stamp set, I heat embossed them in white, colored them with pink watercolor and cut out. 
Once my flowers were completed, I clustered them around my photo. I also added some die-cut leaves and vellum around my photo. 


To add more interest, I added some special elements, such as puffy alphas stickers, planner clip and staple.



The chipboard word from AC and pink alphas stickers from Simple Stories worked perfectly for my title. 


To finish off, I trimmed a black patterned paper from Simple Stories. I think the paper brought a nice contrast to the softer colors from flowers and leaves I made before.


I love how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by! 


I'm entering to the following challenges:
another-freaking-scrappy-challenge -february 2017 challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...