Sunday, February 5, 2017

handmade paper lantern+Traveler’s Notebook Spread 【元宵節燈籠DIY+相編】

Hi friends, Today I would like to share a handmade paper lantern and my traveler’s notebook spread. 




The Lantern Festival is coming! The Lantern Festival is a Chinese festival celebrated on the fifteenth day of the first month in the lunisolar Chinese calendar. During the Lantern Festival, we go out at night carrying paper lanterns.


I have a idea to create my handmade paper lantern using kikki.K paper lover book and circuit stickers.
I punch out flowers from kikki.K paper lover book and follow the tips to create a paper bauble.


To make the bauble light up, I stick foil tape to create a "parallel circuit track" for the LED stickers.
Then, I stick two LED stickers onto the foil track.
Finally, I place a battery on the bottom of bauble and all the lights turn on!



The light-up bauble at night looks like a lantern!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, let see the travel notebook that I created using crate paper and pinkfresh products and Altenew stamp set.


I chose pink color as my color base. After adhered the pattern paper, I added the photo.
Then, I embellished with acetate blossom, die-cut star, heart stickers, and Altenew layered rose.
I used chipboard letter stickers to make my title, and also colored it with red and pink markers.




Here is my travel notebook full spread. 
Thank you for reading this post, hope can inspire you. 
Happy crafting!

I'm entering to the following challenges:
Stuck Sketches February 1st Challenge
Scrap our stash February Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge (I use color red, hearts, mixed alpha title)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...