Friday, April 21, 2017

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #42 reminder post 手工卡片

Hello Friends! 
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。

This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & WINGS












(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)


The first thing that came to mind for me with the sketch was flower, but not colorful flower.
This time I want my flower card remain clean and simple.

 I started by stamping many flowers and leaves in black on my background. These flowers and leaves are from Floral BlissThe Birds and The BloomsTrendy Leaves 2.

To take on the sketch, I used  Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies to cut a frame and adhered it on the cardstock. 

I only gave the Daffodils light colors but let the others remain white.

To finish off, I added a die-cut word using Blessings Word Die.



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...