Saturday, May 27, 2017

one stamp set, two cards 手作卡片

Hi friends!
I am showing two cards using the same stamp set. 
This Altenew rose stamp set is perfect for coloring and background stamping. The stamped images are gorgeous, so I decided to use it to create two different style cards.




For this card, I stamped the image with different pink inks.
To pop up those roses, I used black marker to color the background.

I heat embossed the sentiment in gold, I then die cut the ellipse and adhered it with foam tape.
The gold-embossed sentiment goes perfectly with the roses!



For my second card, I stamped the image using the same color combo with the first, but I remained the background white!

To add some interest, I added a fussy cut rose and adhered it with foam tape.
I also added a die cut a frame and "love".


Hope you like my cards, which one do you like ?
Thanks for stopping by.

I'm entering to the following challenges
HLS May Anything Goes with Dies Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...