Friday, June 2, 2017

CFC175 手作卡片

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!


Our challenge theme is :



My DT card is featuring BIG TREBLE, CASUAL TREES FRI-DIES, and POSIES FRI-DIES.


I seldom add pattern paper to my card, so this challenge is a big "challenge" to me! 
I attempted to use POSIES FRI-DIES and pattern papers to create my flowers. I layered them with foam tape and added pearls for decoration.

For the background, I added a tag, lace and a die-cut tree using CASUAL TREES FRI-DIES.

The sentiment is from BIG TREBLE. I heat embossing in white on black paper, cut into three parts to make them look likes labels.





Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!


Thank you! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...