Friday, June 2, 2017

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #44手工卡片

Hello Friends! 
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。

This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & FAMILY







I recently found the world of traveler's notebooks and I am addicted.
I love to use this notebooks to document my life and create some scarpbooking.

To catch this month challenge theme and sketch, I decided to create this layout and want to share with you. 

For this layout, I didn't use washi tape, pattern papers, chipboard stickers which are usually showed on scarpbooking, because I think stamp is also perfect for traveler's notebook. Don't worry if you don't have many embellishments left, you can use your stamp and make it pop.


I started by stamping some Mixed Media Elements in light colors on the background. 
I then stamped the flowers using Bloom Factory on the right side page, and also applied some colors using Zen Hearts - ARTplorations Stencil and blending tools.


Next, I stamped Bloom Factory and cut them out. I used those flowers to embellish my photo.

This photo is about my traveling with Mom in Japan. The sentiment from The Birds and The Blooms is perfect for my feeling.


(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)

Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.


Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...