Friday, July 21, 2017

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #45 reminder post 手工卡片

Hello Friends! 
This is reminder post for STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #45
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。

Our challenge theme is STAMPS & WARM COLORS
Warm colors: reds, yellows, oranges, and beige or creamy colors


My DT card created with Trendy Spring Blooms Dies and Charming Word Die






For this card, I am showcasing the gorgeous Trendy Spring Blooms Dies and Charming Word Die.

I started by creating the background using watercolors.
After the colors dried, I cut those flowers using Trendy Spring Blooms Dies and glued them onto the card.


Then, I added the strip pattern washi tape to take on the sketch of our challenge.
The word is from Charming Word Die.

To finish off, I embellished some dots.


(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)

Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...