Friday, August 25, 2017

CFC181 -traveler's notebook cover

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! 
Today, I have a traveler's notebook cover to share that I made for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.


Our challenge theme is using kraft with white color!



I'm addicted to traveler's notebook recently, so the first thing that came to mind for me with the challenge is to create a traveler's notebook cover!

First, I stamped the sentiment from DREAM THEN DO onto kraft and heat embossed in white.
Then, I layered the embossed kraft with paper lace and vellum and sewed them together using my sewing machine.  

Here is my project, hope you like it.





Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thank you! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...