Saturday, February 24, 2018

love + Traveler's notebook spread 手作卡片 旅行者手帳

Hi friends, Here's quick post to share one card and one Traveler's notebook spread.

For this card, I especially use bold red colors to celebrate Chinese New Year. 
I first embossed the flower outline in gold and added layering inking with pink and red colors.  

Next, I adhered the panel to the center of the card, adhered the glitter "loved" die- cut, and stamped the sentiment in black.
Then, I arranged those flowers around the panel. 

To add some interest, I embellished some leaves, bird and butterflies.  


I'm entering to the following challenges:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This Traveler's notebook spread is based on the sketch from Stuck sketch February 1 2018 Challenge Featured Layout #1.

All the kits I featured are designed by myself. This kit named "Rose Love", you can see it on my Etsy shop.



I'm entering to the following challenge:


Thank you !
Have a nice day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...